Friday, April 20, 2007

20th April 2007 - An Amazing Journey!!

Yes, its been an amazing journey for me taking MB362 for the past few months.... From the first day i step into the seminar room till yesterday examination in the IT lab, Prof Gilbert have never fail to impress me with the materials and the way the module was conducted.

Three Cheers... to Prof Gilbert and all that have providered me with such a wonderful journey learning some of the most impressive technologies and applications aroundthis earth I am living in.

Yup.. We had our examination for the module yesterday evening that marks the end of the module. Its a very tough paper that have me wondering what have I answered correctly. And guess what?? Its an E-examination... there is no answer booklet of the usual examination, all our answers are entered into the Excel worksheet provided in the PC in the IT lab and save into the harddrive. Its the first for me that examination is conducted in this fashion, I call it the Exam2.0 of the new age.

Its been a wonderful journey for the past months attending the seminars of the module and learning lots and lots of new stuffs every week in and out. And the best of all is the way the module is conducted which bring much live and interest into the lesson instead of the usual lecture-tutorial way of lesson.

I could not have ask for more in this module and the way the seminars are conducted. I will strongly encourage my peers who are interested to take up this module with no hesitation.

Cheers!!

No comments: