Monday, April 16, 2007

16th April 2007

Its been 2 weeks since I last update my blog... Really been busy with the coming exams... Study... Study... and Study....

Decided that I should enter a short entry here to release stress from the books and notes from the past days...

We had a super long last seminar of the module with all teams from both session met for the very first time. All the teams did a great presentation of own very own businese plans as well as creative ideas. I thought all teams did very well for this presentation.

Its been a wonderful journey learning from each other with the last session ended getting to see the other session groups products... Sad to said the learning curve comes to a stand still at this moment of time. However, I think this course have really taught all of us some real useful tools that we can really apply in our real life in the near future. And I truely believes that our WEB 2.0 journey have just begin........

Good Luck to all forks sitting with me in the IT Lab this coming Thursday (You know who you are)... Cheers!

2 comments:

Tianyi said...

Hey, I feel like you have just said whatever I wish to say for this course, Gabriel. Thanks you for your encouraging comment in my blog. I really feel guilt when I read it as I have stopped updating my blog long time ago due to various projects, competitions and ECAs....Anyway, good luck for ur exam. I really like what u guys are doing, design ur own Tees. Great, one is supposed to do what he likes with passion and inspiration.

PS: Add me on MSN, (tianyi_raffles@hotmail.com)
We can be friends.
I think I cannot wait to get one of ur tee. I don't mind buying.

MB362Gabriel said...

Hi Tian Yi.. Yes.. of course we can make friend and learn for each other even after this course.

Thanks for your interest in my designs tees and complement. You can purchase one from the website sales page.

We decided to offer you a One-for-One special offer. You purchase one and we will give you another for free. So just place your oder we our webpage and we can make arrangement to collect. Thanks and Cheers!